We are using a virtual event platform Brella during the event. Brella puts together the key people of the theme and enables you to network with all participants - onsite or virtually.
Step 1: Join the platform and create your profile
Every attendee creates a personal profile on the Brella platform. It is the only way to get access to the event site.
- Start by watching a video tutorial on how to login to the platform
- You will be sent an invitation link on 8.11.2022. Find the Invitation/Join Link in the invitation email.
- Sign in and create your account (if you don’t have one yet)
- Click on "Get Started" and set up your Event’s Profile. Make sure the information is accurate. Keep your introduction dynamic and interesting.
- Choose your matchmaking categories carefully. This way you’ll get matched with the right people.
Step 2: Land on the event homepage and start exploring the event site
Once you complete your profile, you’ll see your recommended matches right away. We have gathered some basic features to walk you through the event site. Check them out here
Step 3: Connect with people
Meetings at Brella are all 1:1 meetings scheduled before and during the event through Brella. The only requirement to have meetings at the event is to set up your networking availability.
- You can set your own availability for meetings through Brella’s schedule, so you will only receive meeting requests for the times that work for you.
- When suggesting a meeting, go to the attendee profile and click on Chat/Suggest meeting.
- Select a suitable time and add a short introduction about why you want to meet the person.
- Wait for an answer or react to the pending request.
- Once you accept or your meeting gets accepted, Brella will arrange the meeting for you!
Good to know about the meeting arrangements in Talent Boost Summit 2022
The event is hybrid on November 22. Attendees are considered Hybrid (onsite) or Virtual (online) depending where they attend the event on Tuesday November 22. If you change your attendance type (onsite → virtual), please contact the organizers. It is important to have your information correct on Brella.
This is how Brella arranges the meetings, if...
1. Hybrid attendee has a meeting with another Hybrid attendee
- Brella assigns a Table number and you meet face-to-face by the table (table number can be found in the chat of your meeting)
- In addition, Brella creates a Virtual meeting room for both attendees (icon can be found in the chat of your meeting), in case you need to have the meeting online.
2. Hybrid attendee has a meeting with Virtual attendee
- Brella assigns a Table number for Hybrid attendee and creates a Virtual meeting room for both attendees (icon can be found in the chat of your meeting).
- Hybrid attendee can find the table and have the meeting there (table number can be found in the chat of your meeting) or find another place at Academill.
3. Virtual attendee has a meeting with another Virtual attendee
Brella creates a Virtual meeting room for both attendees (icon can be found in the chat of your meeting)
The event is virtual on November 23. All attendees are virtual and all meeting will be changed virtual (Virtual meeting room icon can be found in the chat of your meetings on Wednesday).