Boosting Growth in Ostrobothnian Regions
The aim of the ecosystem is to promote the vitality of the region by enabling an internationalising labour market and the growth of companies, and by strengthening regional and local attraction and retention power for international experts.
We promote the visibility of Ostrobothnia and Central Ostrobothnia as an internationally attractive area for living, studying and working. Our goal is to jointly promote services to promote the employment of immigrants and to support the international recruitment of employers. In addition, our goal is to prevent labour exploitation and promote ethical recruitment practices.
- Developing the employer image
- Strengthening regional marketing
- Participation in international recruitment fairs
- Recruiting international students and experts to companies and educational institutions in the region
- Recruitment webinars and events (matching)
- Workplace Finland/ Workplace Sweden trainings
- Supporting companies in international recruitment (e.g. EURES services, consulting, development of recruitment models, ethical recruitment)
- Providing diversity training to employers
- Information in multiple languages
- Leisure activities (e.g. hobbies, volunteer work, nature, participation opportunities)
- Services that support the integration of skilled workers, e.g. piloting the spouse program, services that support the integration of international degree students
- Enabling the learning of Finnish and Swedish
The objectives of the Talent Coastline ecosystem are based on the national Talent Boost targets and the national road map for work-related and education-based immigration.